Clearly Anime; LHS anime club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearly Anime; LHS anime club

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction Forum?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodlust
Heaven Piercing Mod
Bloodlust

Introduction Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Forum?   Introduction Forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:51 pm

Introdution Forum because we are all people from The Lakewood Anime club and we could use an introduction page so we know who everyone is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/keeper_of_honor
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Forum?   Introduction Forum? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:37 am

Agreed. Since most of us will be using online nicknames and such, an into subsection would be great so we can identify ourselves.

Plus. we wouldn't want any unknown strangers lurking on our innocent forum...
Back to top Go down
Jaitne
Admin
Jaitne

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Forum?   Introduction Forum? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:30 pm

Actually, other kids in the neighboring schools have joined up. An Introduction forum is a great idea, though. I can probably add it in soon.

Also, on the topic of schools, I can add in a secretive forum, where only members, who have proven that they are who they say they are and are from a school that we know of, can see.

-I'll even make a main introduction portion a stick, if you want, so people can see it all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://clearly-anime.omgforum.net
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Forum?   Introduction Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:25 am

Oo Secret forum... I like. However, I would prefer to have an entire section for introductions, since its easier to manage then a sticky, and I can also record whos who on the forums so we can have a database and accurate members list.

Other schools too? Are we that popular? Lol, might end up something like the Anime Sushi Club in Orlando.
Back to top Go down
Jaitne
Admin
Jaitne

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Forum?   Introduction Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Well, others from the city school have joined up.

I'm also not exactly sure where the introduction forum should go, so I guess something along the lines of "General Discussion" will be made to accomodate this recent addition, plus a few others, maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://clearly-anime.omgforum.net
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Forum?   Introduction Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:33 pm

Maybe this can go with the Off Topic Category I mentioned in another thread .

Off Topic

• Introductions
  • Lounge
  • Spam

Possibly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Forum?   Introduction Forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction Forum?
Page 1 of 1