Clearly Anime; LHS anime club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearly Anime; LHS anime club

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RolePlaying Thread/Forum?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi

Kairi

RolePlaying Thread/Forum? Empty
PostSubject: RolePlaying Thread/Forum?   RolePlaying Thread/Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:17 am

I know in most forums people have RolePlaying Threads, where people create stories and people play the story out. It's just I thought would be kind of fun to have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1208892/
Susue-chan
President
Susue-chan

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Thread/Forum?   RolePlaying Thread/Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:50 pm

I totally agree with that xD
Back to top Go down
Jaitne
Admin
Jaitne

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Thread/Forum?   RolePlaying Thread/Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:37 pm

It sounds nice, but how many forums are we going to make for it? it's goign to have to have its own roleplaying space, because it can't fit in anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://clearly-anime.omgforum.net
Susue-chan
President
Susue-chan

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Thread/Forum?   RolePlaying Thread/Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:11 pm

well i think we can make separate forum called Role Playing thread; then make it into little categories such as;
School/University
Anime/Manga
Fantasy types

like that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Kairi

Kairi

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Thread/Forum?   RolePlaying Thread/Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:16 pm

Susue-chan wrote:
well i think we can make separate forum called Role Playing thread; then make it into little categories such as;
School/University
Anime/Manga
Fantasy types

like that sort of thing.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of.

And then make separate sections. If we really had the sections like that I was wondering... what if someone wanted to do a high school roleplay in the anime of Naruto? How would one split that up? Or would there be a "other" section where the roleplay doesn't fit anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Susue-chan
President
Susue-chan

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Thread/Forum?   RolePlaying Thread/Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:21 pm

Kairi wrote:
Susue-chan wrote:
School/University
Anime/Manga
Fantasy types

like that sort of thing.

And then make separate sections. If we really had the sections like that I was wondering... what if someone wanted to do a high school roleplay in the anime of Naruto? How would one split that up? Or would there be a "other" section where the roleplay doesn't fit anywhere?

I would put it in; Series for it is related to a series.
Back to top Go down
Kairi

Kairi

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Thread/Forum?   RolePlaying Thread/Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:25 pm

Susue-chan wrote:
Kairi wrote:
Susue-chan wrote:
School/University
Anime/Manga
Fantasy types

like that sort of thing.

Series? You mean, hypothetically speaking, in the anime/manga section?
Back to top Go down
Susue-chan
President
Susue-chan

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Thread/Forum?   RolePlaying Thread/Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:31 pm

Kairi wrote:
Susue-chan wrote:
Kairi wrote:
Susue-chan wrote:
School/University
Anime/Manga
Fantasy types

like that sort of thing.

Series? You mean, hypothetically speaking, in the anime/manga section?

yeah xD sorry
Iva-chan log on msn now.
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Thread/Forum?   RolePlaying Thread/Forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:14 pm

I think we are going to have too much categories and subcategories. I'm not a big fan of role playing, and I think if people want to role play, they should go to gaia.

However, if most of the members want a play to role play, I would put it as a subcategory under Anime, Manga, Art. Then topics would specify where the role playing takes place. Having a category just for role playing with 5 different categories would be overkill.
Back to top Go down
Jaitne
Admin
Jaitne

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Thread/Forum?   RolePlaying Thread/Forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:24 pm

I'd have to change the layout php thing, so the categories wouldn't show as much. Which, I'm not exactly sure how that'll change the rest of the forum's look, but it'd keep it less cluttered, if this did go through.
Back to top Go down
http://clearly-anime.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying Thread/Forum?   RolePlaying Thread/Forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RolePlaying Thread/Forum?
Page 1 of 1