Clearly Anime; LHS anime club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearly Anime; LHS anime club

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now?

Go down 
3 posters

TOMOYO
So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Pollst100%So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Pollen10
 0% [ 0 ]
So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Pollst100%So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Pollen10
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Pollst1050%So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Pollen10
 50% [ 1 ]
Undecided (Automatically gives *****)
So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Pollst1050%So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Pollen10
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Tekante

Tekante

So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Empty
PostSubject: So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now?   So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:38 am

As stated in the title, are there any anime that you disliked or hated in the past but now like it?

One of mine would be Clannad. The art sucks (opinion). Seriously. It's something that has pushed me away from it. But then one day, I decide to play the visual novel on my neighbor's computer. It's boring at first, most of the girls are uninteresting. However, the character Tomoyo appears and I instantly take a liking to her. I play through for a while, thinking I'm doing good, but then the story ends abruptly. (BAD END)

Not accepting loss, I spend the next few days determined to get a good end. And I do, although I had to get help from the internet... And after getting that end, I become interested in the rest of Clannad. So now I'm watching the series and liking it, although I still hate the art. Mad

SO IN SHORT: I shouldn't be judging books by their covers. (But I still do it anyways. :3)

So... anyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/8637591
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now?   So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:45 pm

I love the style and design of CLANNAD >_<

Not any I can think of at the moment, although I did hold out on Nodame Cantaible. Reason because it was a romance, but it came out a comedy in the end. Fun fun.

oh btwwww.... I was looking for the CLANNAD Visual novel Surprised

Whered he get it? Translated?
Back to top Go down
Tekante

Tekante

PostSubject: Re: So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now?   So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:04 pm

The Clannad anime art is fine, I guess. Reminds me of Lucky Star. The visual novel, however, looks pretty amateurish at times. Especially Nagisa's antennae, those bother me the most. Mad

She torrented it from somewhere I don't know about, the English patch too. I just copied her files into my hard drive, no download needed. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/8637591
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now?   So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:04 pm

Ooo.

Must get.

*Adds to the to-do list.
Back to top Go down
ammy-chan

ammy-chan

PostSubject: Re: So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now?   So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:27 pm

Ok.. so at first there wasn't exactly one anime I didn't like and now I do like.
At first i didn't like anime at all. I thought I was to old for it... Haha I was wrong.
So now i like all anime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now?   So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, any anime that you used to hate but love it now?
Page 1 of 1