Clearly Anime; LHS anime club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearly Anime; LHS anime club

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderators

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaitne
Admin
Jaitne

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Moderators   Moderators Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:37 pm

Since the site is on the roll, and I don't really know all the Officers (by username) here, I need them to contact me soon.

This is just a reminder, for now, so all of you who are officers should be prepared for when a reply to THIS post comes along. There aren't a lot of members here so far, so there won't be too many administrators around the forum either.

I'm thinking of making a qualification sheet, or going by a first come first serve - the former sounds more appealing. The sheet would then be filled out by the officer in question who wants to accept such a position.
Back to top Go down
http://clearly-anime.omgforum.net
Jaitne
Admin
Jaitne

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:23 am

Here are the questions. You don't have to answer them all, especially the ones that sound optional. If you think it'll affect you being chosen, well, that's for you to find out. It is in your best interest to answer every single question, though.

Name:
Position in club:

Would you be willing to be contacted off the site?

How much time would you give to the forum on a weekly basis?
What about for a month?

Have you ever been a moderator on another forum?
If so, where?

What do you feel you can offer the forum?

What ideas, if any, do you have to help the forum propser?

How would you deal with conflict between yourself and another member?
With another moderator?

If a member breaks the rules, how would you react?

If a member repeatedly breaks the rules, or breaks a serious rule, what will you do (or ask to have done)?

Pick three rules, from anywhere on the forum (list their places), and say how you would deal with each one.

How would you deal with a member who does not agree with the given punishment?

How would you deal with a moderator who breaks a rule?

As a moderator, what do you expect from the position?

Depending on your position in the club, do you feel that you are required to be a moderator?

Do you feel that you will be able to be a good moderator?

How do you expect to be treated as a moderator?

How will you treat others?

In any situation that may arise involving two or more people in an argument, how will you handle it?
Will you choose a side (and if yes, why)?

For easy access to the questions and format, copy and paste the code below and answer them accordingly. Questions and answers are normally separate colours if this skeleton is used.

Code:
[u][b]Name:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Grade:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Position in club:[/b][/u]

[color=#99ccff][i]Would you be willing to be contacted off the site?[/i][/color]

[color=#ccffcc][i]How much time would you give to the forum on a weekly basis?[/i][/color]
[color=#99ccff][i]What about for a month?[/i][/color]

[color=#ccffcc][i]Have you ever been a moderator on another forum?[/i][/color]
[color=#99ccff][i]If so, where?[/i][/color]

[color=#ccffcc][i]What do you feel you can offer the forum?[/i][/color]

[color=#99ccff][i]What ideas, if any, do you have to help the forum propser?[/i][/color]

[color=#ccffcc][i]How would you deal with conflict between yourself and another member?[/i][/color]
[color=#99ccff][i]With another moderator?[/i][/color]

[color=#ccffcc][i]If a member breaks the rules, how would you react?[/i][/color]

[color=#99ccff][i]If a member repeatedly breaks the rules, or breaks a serious rule, what will you do (or ask to have done)?[/i][/color]

[color=#ccffcc][i]Pick three rules, from anywhere on the forum (list their places), and say how you would deal with each one.[/i][/color]

[color=#99ccff][i]How would you deal with a member who does not agree with the given punishment?[/i][/color]

[color=#ccffcc][i]How would you deal with a moderator who breaks a rule?[/i][/color]

[color=#99ccff][i]As a moderator, what do you expect from the position?[/i][/color]

[color=#ccffcc][i]Depending on your position in the club, do you feel that you are required to be a moderator?[/i][/color]

[color=#99ccff][i]Do you feel that you will be able to be a good moderator?[/i][/color]

[color=#ccffcc][i]How do you expect to be treated as a moderator?[/i][/color]

[color=#99ccff][i]How will you treat others?[/i][/color]

[color=#ccffcc][i]In any situation that may arise involving two or more people in an argument, how will you handle it?[/i][/color]
[color=#99ccff][i]Will you choose a side (and if yes, why)?[/i][/color]

Send your posts in a PM titled Application. There are only a certain number of spots, so not everyone who sends an application will receive a spot.
Back to top Go down
Jaitne
Admin
Jaitne

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:55 pm

Beacuse we only had a turnout of one person sign up to be a moderator Razz Anyone else who thinks they're qualified can sign up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clearly Anime; LHS anime club :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: