Clearly Anime; LHS anime club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearly Anime; LHS anime club

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_>

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferrari

Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_> Empty
PostSubject: Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_>   Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_> Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:48 pm

Soooo... My friends seem to call me Ferrari or Fay. I'm not even in your anime club but shhhh they'll never know >_>. Sarah and Jenny keep inviting me to random things, but you all are pretty cool ;]. If you ever see a short (HAIRED D;<) brown girl in Spastic clothing, say hi ;D!

Ummm >_>.... Sooo.
]... I like to walk on babies' faces and ride a 300 foot tall pony while massacuring innocent villagers with a smelly salmon. I giggle when people at Walmart stalk me (yes it as happened) and I like meeting new people and pretending I belong to schools that I well... dont. I think you should give me all your money and dance like a monkey.... are you dacing? DANCE FOOL[/color[color=red]]!!! D;

Yeaaah <_< I...fail at int
oductions....

>_>..... You should totally stare at my suckish art cuz im too lazy to finish
anything new.
High five! pig OMG PIG.

Pssst... I like colors.

Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_> 2

Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_> 4

Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_> 1

Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_> 3

Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_> 6

Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_> 5
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_>   Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_> Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:08 am

You Have scared me with your sizure-inducing colors and random comments.

Ever Attempt to scan your line art and color in Photoshop or something? You can add even MORE colors!

It doesn't particularly appeal to me, but it looks fairly clean, and the proportions are consistent. However, It looks like you used...crayons...for the color, which are a horrible coloring medium. I would suggest colored pencils, since they can get into the nooks and crannys of the hair, and are much more easier to shade with without leaving weird color grains. For now, 7/10
Back to top Go down
Pink_Flower

Pink_Flower

Location : Who knows!? I live in the Middle of Nowhere according to my friends. It takes them hours to find me.

PostSubject: Re: Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_>   Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_> Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:35 pm

Rio uses a variety of colors... alot... you should see her other posts on different forums...

Oh and Rio! Photoshop is FUN!!!! Just ask Sarah... she over uses it sometimes... I mean she used it in math class once...
Back to top Go down
http://squirtaltears.deviantart.com/
lionheart1791

lionheart1791

Location : WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW!?!? ARE YOU STALKING ME OR SOMETHING!?!?! *TWITCH TWITCH*

PostSubject: Re: Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_>   Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:49 pm

I don't know, I think they're pretty good, but I have to agree with the colored pencil thing. Also, I can't even make out the first one. Can you color it in?

I give it an 8.5/10.
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust
Heaven Piercing Mod
Bloodlust

PostSubject: Re: Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_>   Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_> Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:23 pm

I like it. Colored pencils and photoshop are better but I like Crayons. They make a nice change and with some art it works very well. Lately though I personally have been getting addicted to seeing watercolors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/keeper_of_honor
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_>   Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omg I can't believe its not butter... >_>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clearly Anime; LHS anime club :: Anime, Manga, and Art! :: Artist Gallery-
Jump to: