Clearly Anime; LHS anime club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearly Anime; LHS anime club

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Games Anyone?

Go down 
+3
Jaitne
Bloodlust
TheMantello
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

Video Games Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Topic about games. Nuff' said.

I personally don't play console games much... I have a wii and the only good games I should say I have are SSB:B and Guitar Hero III and Aerosmith. I also have an Xbox, but a lot of those games I've beaten and don't feel like replaying though. I did have some fun with Ninja Gaiden, Castlevania, and Dead or Alive though.

I am however, really big on online games. I currently play NAGunz and sometimes flyff, but mostly NAGunz.

So... how about you, rest of anime club?
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust
Heaven Piercing Mod
Bloodlust

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:37 pm

Sony Fanboy here. Love RPG's and lately been playing Metal gear Solid 4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/keeper_of_honor
Jaitne
Admin
Jaitne

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:36 pm

I wanna play God of War 3 T_T.

I did, however, play a game called Trapt, which was all in Japanese with English subtitles. I learned how to say a few things while playing that game.. I couldn't really learn anything that they said in that game in real life, so I forgot it all.

I want to play Assassin's Creed, because Prince of Persia was awesome.

I also want to play Portal.. because that song is stuck in my head.
Back to top Go down
http://clearly-anime.omgforum.net
Kairi

Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:26 pm

^ Same here. That portal song is stuck in my head, xD.

O.o I play games on some consoles. I don't own any of the new systems yet, but I do play games on the Gamecube and PS2 and play games like KHII or SSBB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1208892/
Jaitne
Admin
Jaitne

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:47 am

I thought Kingdom Hearts II was cool, expect that everybody and their mother got a keyblade.

I also realized the second time I beat the game for a friend, that I was supposed to press two buttons.. and it then made sense why I always ended up with barely an health Surprised

-----

E3 2008 cheers Shocked I love you

God of War III!!!

GOW3 trailer
Back to top Go down
http://clearly-anime.omgforum.net
Susue-chan
President
Susue-chan

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:27 pm

I like kingdom hearts II but it was easy; I finished it in like a week.
Well I like Persona 3 awesome game; has a very good plot and the ending was so sad.
I also like the Tales series; I have like 4 of the games.

Trying to think of other games; I like to play Rpg's mostly because I'm weird like that xD.
Oh I like the zelda series; I have every single zelda game.
I also I have every final fantasy game out xD
Back to top Go down
doomofgloom2

doomofgloom2

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:07 pm

I am a true gamer at heart. I have all next gen consoles and over 50 games probably. If you name a game I've probably played it. Some of my favorite games are God of War, Gears of War, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, etc. I'd go on but it'd probably never end lol. Speaking of games who's watching e3 this week? I am.
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:00 pm

Not too much into E3, I just read the post-event reports in magazines that highlight the good stuff.

Anyways, I have been thinking about getting a PlayStation system because of all the Japanese games that I could possibly play on it. I also heard the PS3 is region free, so I can play both imported and non games. The PS3 is also backward compatible, but only for the 80 gig version T_T. Plus the price tag... was maybe thinking about getting a ps2 and playing some of the games I've been wanting to play, like Persona, .Hack, and some I don't remember.

What I can't wait for is GH:World Tour.
Back to top Go down
Susue-chan
President
Susue-chan

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:01 am

oh omg i forgot about xenosaga xD.
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:29 pm

Just starting getting into another MMO. Flyff's new verison pushed it for me... too many CS related updates and I am poor.

The new MMO is called Perfect World. I see it as an Asian WoW, originating in China and pretty popular in over 10 other counties. The international version open beta was just released this week (8/19/08), and I am a part of it.

Right now, it seems pretty fun. Too bad my character gets wiped when closed beta ends D:

Link to the site : Perfect World
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust
Heaven Piercing Mod
Bloodlust

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:28 pm

Once I get my own PC and a job to pay for it I want to try City of Heros/City of Villians.
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:39 pm

My friend says that City of Heroes is good. I really... don't like how the theme is superheros and such. I don't like tights.
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust
Heaven Piercing Mod
Bloodlust

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:59 pm

Same with me. That's why I was gonna focus on being a villian. Then have much more creativity in there wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:03 am

I like the concept of having armor that you can take on and off. My view is that you can look just like a low level character, and I dun like that. And you don't even have any weps... I still wonder why he thinks its a good game. Oh well. Would be cool to be like, Darth vader.
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust
Heaven Piercing Mod
Bloodlust

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:05 am

It would be cool to be him. that's why I want to get that new Star Wars game so bad. It's suppose to be the first CANON Star wars game.
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:07 am

CANON? Like the thing that shoots iron balls?
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust
Heaven Piercing Mod
Bloodlust

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:12 am

No. Canon is a term that means...well uh...It basically means it directly tied in to that paticular universe/storyline. So that means the new game actually and officially happened between the movies. Wikipedia will probably give a better explanation than me...
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:14 am

Isn't that like almost all the Starwars games....?
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust
Heaven Piercing Mod
Bloodlust

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:16 am

Nope. Most took place in alternate universes or times and were not considered by George Lucas part of his official story.
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:24 am

Oh... so this actually follows the story exactly as it is...

Sounds cool... is it for the wii?
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust
Heaven Piercing Mod
Bloodlust

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:29 am

I think so...I know it'll be on PS3 And 360
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:37 am

The Wii has so much capability... like light saber wiimotes. I think I have seen a demo of it on E3 before, but I hope it is not the same. The graphics Ive seen were pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust
Heaven Piercing Mod
Bloodlust

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:40 am

Well lets hope so.
Back to top Go down
Tekante

Tekante

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:01 am

I'm a big fan of Pokemon. I have every main series game except for Emerald.
I'm also a big fan of Tales of games. I'm playing Tales of Vesperia right now.
Looking foward to SMT: Persona 4 and Pokemon Platinum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/8637591
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:42 am

Persona looks like a pretty cool game. I finally got my friends PS2 and now I all I have is some Samurai game, MLB 2005 and some gundam game.

Looking forward to getting Persona, Devil May Cry, and .Hack series. But... I have to wait till after I get GH:WT. Gonna cost me like... 200 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Anyone?   Video Games Anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Games Anyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next