Clearly Anime; LHS anime club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearly Anime; LHS anime club

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)

Go down 
+3
Bloodlust
TheMantello
aya_cutiegirl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aya_cutiegirl

aya_cutiegirl

Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Empty
PostSubject: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:11 pm

Huhm, I want to watch some anime. So does anyone know any good anime series that I can watch. Please post them here and share to everyone..... Thanks first! hehehehe

Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Gls52711
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:15 pm

Whats that a picture of...
And how about tastes? I could recommend some really crazy stuff that I like, but doubt that you would like.
Back to top Go down
aya_cutiegirl

aya_cutiegirl

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Uhm, I got that pic from Super Gals, my favorite anime. I think you should watch it.... Anyway, thanks for ur reply..... Oh here, I have one more picture from "Super Gals" and I want to share it with you....
Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Gls52110
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust
Heaven Piercing Mod
Bloodlust

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:17 pm

I suggest anime-wise.....Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/keeper_of_honor
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:12 pm

Lol, SuperGals sounds really feminine, but romances don't appeal to me. Neon Genesis Evangelion is really targeted towards male audiences, I forgot the correct Japanese term for those things. I think you are looking for the series are are geared towards female audiences. Not saying Evangelion is bad (quite the contrary in fact), but might not appeal to you.
Back to top Go down
Jaitne
Admin
Jaitne

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:47 am

From what I haerd of Boys Be, I think it might be a female manga thing.

I'd say Noir, because it involved women who stood up for themselves, but they were assassins, so there was a lot of action involved. Also, they were drawn like the girls in Witchblade, but with more clothes.

Fruits Basket (Furubua) seems like a more feminine/girly related anime, too.

Ooh! KiKi's Delivery Service and My Neighbor Totoro! Along with.. the kitty one I can't rememebr by Hayao Miyazaki. He makes really nice female oriented onces, except Princess Mononoke, from the ones I know about. That one was based on a boy, but it was cute.

Ohh!! His and her Circumstances (Kare Kano), that one was school based, not so feminine, but it was nice, except the anime never finished, and the manga showed just how emo her boyfriend was Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://clearly-anime.omgforum.net
Pink_Flower

Pink_Flower

Location : Who knows!? I live in the Middle of Nowhere according to my friends. It takes them hours to find me.

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:56 am

All Hayao Miazaki movies are great. So, like Jaitne, I suggest them.
Prince of Tennis is a good one, but it's more of a sports show, no romance what so ever, except a few crushes in fillers.
Gintama is good, if you like alternate universe animes. It's pretty much an anime that was made to be a giant filler.
Most of the anime's I watch are shounen (targeted towards males), but this fall a shojo(girls) manga I read is going to become an anime. It's Skip Beat, and it's a pretty good manga so I suggest it.
Oh, and Princess Tutu is good, but it's a bit kiddy.
Back to top Go down
http://squirtaltears.deviantart.com/
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:27 pm

Thinking about how you liked Clannad, yoy might also like Nodame Cantable. Its basicly clumsy girl, serious guy romance with a classical music theme. They are in an Orchestra and they play pretty cool music. It's in the genre of Romantic Comedy, so you may laugh a bit. Even with me, not a big fan of romance, found it decent
Back to top Go down
Susue-chan
President
Susue-chan

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:40 pm

Hmm; depends on what kind of shows that you like. If you like some romances i would recommend 'meine liebe', 'RomeoxJuliet' (yes they have anime for it -_-) but only a couple that i know, I'm just lazy to name them all. If you like Shoujo; i would recommend 'pretty cure' or you can watch 'Nana. oh this is a good story too 'Red Garden'.
I know lots more; but the list is going to be very long.
Back to top Go down
Kairi

Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:53 pm

Well, really depends on your taste, but I could list a few...

If you're into really happy animes, probably Fruits Basket, D.N.Angel, and a few others would do.

If you're into gory animes then Blood+ or Hellsing.

And a few random ones... you could try Trigun. It's quite a hilarious anime with a bit of action in it. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1208892/
aya_cutiegirl

aya_cutiegirl

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:48 pm

Woah, thank you for your idea. Now I can watch all the good anime, thanks. Since lately, I've been watching Death Notes, and I think it's pretty good so far... hehehehe
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:14 pm

Lol, you are the last person I would expect to watch Deathnote.

Have fun with the manly raging testosterone filled second opening.
Back to top Go down
aya_cutiegirl

aya_cutiegirl

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:35 pm

lolz, hahaahah, Uhm, right now, I'm watching Kanon. Have anyone seen it before. I heard it's good, I'm in the first episode and I think that it's good so far.
Back to top Go down
Kairi

Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:19 pm

aya_cutiegirl wrote:
lolz, hahaahah, Uhm, right now, I'm watching Kanon. Have anyone seen it before. I heard it's good, I'm in the first episode and I think that it's good so far.

Yes, I have watched Kanon and the whole series of it. I think it was quite cute and awesome! ^^ I personally thought it was a well-done anime!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1208892/
Bloodlust
Heaven Piercing Mod
Bloodlust

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:53 pm

Tenga Toppen Gurren Lagann!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/keeper_of_honor
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)   Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heeaad Hurts!!!! (extremely hurt)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clearly Anime; LHS anime club :: Anime, Manga, and Art! :: Anime-
Jump to: