Clearly Anime; LHS anime club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearly Anime; LHS anime club

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little bit about myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aya_cutiegirl

aya_cutiegirl

Little bit about myself Empty
PostSubject: Little bit about myself   Little bit about myself Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:47 pm

Well, my name is Rannie. I guess in this world I'm the only Rannie, and of course, no one would look like me .... (heheheh). To be honest with you, I am very friendly and love hanging out with friends. I have many friends surround me, but I only have several bestfriends, and only one lives close to me. My dream? Well, I don't have a dream. I live in reality! My goal? Uhm, since I was a kid, I wanted to become a teacher just like my parents! Now, it seems like everything is chance, and my mind is also chance. I am no longer wanting to be a teacher, I want to be a doctor. I hope that in the future i could help many people as possible ! Razz

When I came to America, i have to adapt to the whole new environment, and when i first came to American school, i really don't have much friends, but in there, i found one truly friends, and we 're still bestfriend for 5 years. drunken

Talent? Well, I don't have specific talents. I can play piano, draw, design clothes.... Those are just my hobbies!( I love reading manga, especially conan detective and super gals lol) tongue

School? Let's see! I really love Math, Science (Chemistry, Physics, especially Biology), and Computer. king

All in all, I am just a normal person like you guys. No one perfect right? Just be yourself, and remember always simile and nothing will go wrong!

Last edited by aya_cutiegirl on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about myself   Little bit about myself Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:57 pm

Lies, I saw your evil twin sister in Washington!

You forgot to mention that you like to cook rocks Razz

Back to top Go down
aya_cutiegirl

aya_cutiegirl

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about myself   Little bit about myself Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:39 pm

oh lolz
Interesting fact (special to "Mantello")! Did u know, people eat rocks can live up to 1000 years....?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about myself   Little bit about myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little bit about myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clearly Anime; LHS anime club :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: