Clearly Anime; LHS anime club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearly Anime; LHS anime club

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheMantello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

TheMantello Empty
PostSubject: TheMantello   TheMantello Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:53 pm

I guess I'll start off with the intros. This is C&Ped from my Gaia, which I don't check anymore.

I am Mantello, and Mantello is me.
Rawr...what are you doing ready my profile o_O

Get off now...

Seriously..

Ok whatever...
As said above, I am Mantello, or thats what I like being being called.

A little bit about me? I like long walks on the beach and romantic candle lit dinners, and Gunz. I live in Florida near Tampa, and I my main goal in life is to move to Japan and live the rest of my life there. I like to think about useless things, and I tend to keep myself up into the night comptenplating my life, and about the past. In real life, I tend to be the quite type who goes about on my own thing, but with friends, I tend to be a bit more outgoing.

Anyways, I have a thing for anything Japanese, which includes Sushi, Dakimakura, and of course Anime. As you can see, My favorite Anime happens to be Elfen Lied, which I can never seem to fully understand even after watching it about 6 times. I love my computer. I play Gunz the Duel, a Korean 3rd Person shooter which I think I am pretty good at.

Music is my life...I can't believe I lived without an Ipod. I listen to mostly Japanese music and a bit of rap, but the only genre I dislike is country. It's tough to find people with the same music tastes as me in the area I live in, so I don't have much "outside" musical influence x.x

So anyways...there goes my attempt to explain myself in less then a page.
Comment me d(^.^)b

Oh, and I'm the 2008-2009 Secretary, so don't make me too mad >=D

Last edited by TheMantello on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aya_cutiegirl

aya_cutiegirl

TheMantello Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheMantello   TheMantello Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:56 pm

Well, nice to meet you, my name is Rannie... Hope to work with you in the future... cya.. lol! .
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

TheMantello Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheMantello   TheMantello Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:58 pm

Look forward to it O.o

Nice to meet you.
lol!
Back to top Go down
tai2541

TheMantello Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheMantello   TheMantello Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:41 am

troooooy Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TheMantello Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheMantello   TheMantello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheMantello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clearly Anime; LHS anime club :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: