Clearly Anime; LHS anime club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearly Anime; LHS anime club

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new topic @.@

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tai2541

new topic @.@ Empty
PostSubject: new topic @.@   new topic @.@ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:38 pm

o.o getting quiet here..... lols
let's start a conversation
what could we talk about... how about... most embarrassing moments o.-a
lols, ill start i guess

let's see.. there was this one time we were talking, and we started joking around a little when said something that shouldn't be heard, as soon as i said the worse part everyone in the room went quiet and i was practically screaming it for everyone to hear. after that we laughed it off a little... haha, hella embarrassing Razz
Back to top Go down
Tekante

Tekante

new topic @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic @.@   new topic @.@ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Huh... I don't really feel embarrassed much about anything anymore.

I guess there was that one time in middle school where I told who I had a crush on to all my friends. I didn't feel that embarrassed, although it was probably an awkward moment, can't really remember.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/8637591
Susue-chan
President
Susue-chan

new topic @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic @.@   new topic @.@ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:40 pm

Ummm...-thinks- I rather not say my embarrassing moments.
1.they are stupid
2. I have alot of them >.>

I'll only list one of them right now; when I was little; it was x-mas day; and my mom cleaned the glass door we have to seperate the rooms. The doors were so clean that it looked like it wasn't there. Me being an idiot; I ran into the glass door xD. It really hurt too; suprising i didn't break the glass; like i did with that mirror(that will be another story later on) Yeah on that X-mas day; I recieved anime CDs

Back to top Go down
Tekante

Tekante

new topic @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic @.@   new topic @.@ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:24 am

That's not embarrassing, that's funny.

My mom pushed my baby brother down the stairs. I laughed when she told me. I'm such a cruel person.
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust
Heaven Piercing Mod
Bloodlust

new topic @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic @.@   new topic @.@ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:49 pm

When I was younger I did a scavenger hunt in a forest and...I stepped on a honeybee hive. Now you all know why I never wear shorts anymore. No matter how hot. Unless I'm doing combat training lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/keeper_of_honor
Tekante

Tekante

new topic @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic @.@   new topic @.@ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:17 pm

I can't go outside wearing long pants. Ever. I get irritated if I can't scratch my legs when they get itchy, mostly due to my eczema.

And on the opposite note, I used to always wear my jacket wherever I went anywhere, but I lost it, so now it feels so cold (excluding the outdoors of course).
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

new topic @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic @.@   new topic @.@ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:11 am

I think tapping someone you think is your mom on the shoulder and then asking them when we are going to head home is pretty embarrassing.

Happened twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new topic @.@ Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic @.@   new topic @.@ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new topic @.@
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clearly Anime; LHS anime club :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: