Clearly Anime; LHS anime club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearly Anime; LHS anime club

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TBA - brainstorm ideas to talk about for next meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaitne
Admin
Jaitne

TBA - brainstorm ideas to talk about for next meeting Empty
PostSubject: TBA - brainstorm ideas to talk about for next meeting   TBA - brainstorm ideas to talk about for next meeting Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:31 pm

I need/would like more ideas to do over the current months so we can put the anime club's name out there. The muticultural idea can kind of go for November, we just need a better idea/place, maybe.

Also, I've read that Cici's pizza does fundraisers. They can be done at the school or at CiCi's pizza, whichever we prefer. If it's at the school, I'm sure it would have to be done after 3. If it's at CiCi's we'd all need to find a ride to get over there, but I'm sure it could be done at any time.

ANother thing we could try to do to get a fundraiser is a talent show, or a band/concert thign that we sell tickets to. We could also do 'turkey grams' where we sell bags of candy for Novemeber, especially if we have some left over from Halloween.

Winter, what could we do for winter? I'm not sure how dances are set up, but that might be a little too much, I'm not sure. We could also try for a small, test run, mini-con, if we get enough outside sources to help us set it up.

WE could also try carwashes, and the broke, stand outside a store and beg for money, way. Or.. we could do an off school fundraiser, where we actually create the food, if we get a liscence for it, or something. We might be able to have a small festivle, where people can craete different foods, pixtures, etc, and people can win prizes for having the best item or something.
Back to top Go down
http://clearly-anime.omgforum.net
Kairi

Kairi

PostSubject: Re: TBA - brainstorm ideas to talk about for next meeting   TBA - brainstorm ideas to talk about for next meeting Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:20 pm

By mini-con do you mean have games and watch anime with random activities?

D: I have a few ideas for that! <.<

I think it would be better to sell Christmas grams during December since it fits more with the whole gift theme. <.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1208892/
Jaitne
Admin
Jaitne

PostSubject: Re: TBA - brainstorm ideas to talk about for next meeting   TBA - brainstorm ideas to talk about for next meeting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:45 pm

Sort of. I'm thining that if we even do attempt to do that, it'll be done at the end of the year.

I'm thinking of having a small party to eat some of the more persihable items that weren't sold. To me, this means that all those who paid their dues get something.
Back to top Go down
Jaitne
Admin
Jaitne

PostSubject: Re: TBA - brainstorm ideas to talk about for next meeting   TBA - brainstorm ideas to talk about for next meeting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:14 pm

---------------

I was think of having a T-shirt design contest, or at least seeing if anyone would be interested in creating a design, art, etc. for one.

I mean, if not, we can keep it all plain and simple with words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBA - brainstorm ideas to talk about for next meeting   TBA - brainstorm ideas to talk about for next meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TBA - brainstorm ideas to talk about for next meeting
Page 1 of 1