Clearly Anime; LHS anime club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearly Anime; LHS anime club

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gundam 00:S2 Opening + Endings...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

Gundam 00:S2 Opening + Endings...? Empty
PostSubject: Gundam 00:S2 Opening + Endings...?   Gundam 00:S2 Opening + Endings...? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:56 pm

First episode of Gundam 00 season 2 was shown this week, and there seems to be quite a bit of confusion over the opening song and ending song.

After seeing a couple videos, the first episode DID NOT contain a opening. It jumped Immediately into the show, no music or intro at all. The videos however, DID have a ending, "Hakanaku Mo Towa No Kanashi" by UVERworld, with rolling credits.

I thought that the ending was a pretty awesome song, so I looked it up "Gundam 00 Season 2 Ending" on youtube and got a different song (the video looked like some fan-made montage) of "Prototype" of Ishikawa Chiaki.

I was totally confused, so I researched some sites to get more information. Wikipedia said that UVERworld was to be the opening, and Prototype was supposed to be the ending, facts being based on a blog (that stopped blogging beginning of September). The youtube OP using "Hakanaku Mo Towa No Kanashi" Looked pretty cool, but did not contain the intro feel. In fact, it contained a lot of material from the only the first episode. It in fact looked more like a trailer, but the title "Gundam 00 season 2 Opening Hakanakumo Towa no Kanashi GUNDAM EXPO HQ 3/10/08" still suggested it was an opening.

When I youtube'd "Gundam 00 Season 2 ED", it came up with a fanmade? video featuring the song "Prototype". The first episode that I have seen did not have this song as the ending, neither the video.

Research contradicted what I had seen in the first episode. Was it me, or people were spreading wrong information?

Basically,
The first episode I have seen contains no opening, but has an ending "Hakanaku Mo Towa No Kanashi".
Everywhere else on the internet says that "Hakanaku Mo Towa No Kanashi" is the opening, and "Prototype" is suppose to be the ending.

And I am still confused.

Anyone watch 00...?
Back to top Go down
Tekante

Tekante

PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00:S2 Opening + Endings...?   Gundam 00:S2 Opening + Endings...? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:12 pm

I dislike the Gundam series, save for G. I don't watch any Gundam stuff anymore.

But beside that, it looks like they wanted more time for the episode, so they cut out the usual opening segment, and then substituted it for the ending. It's probably a one time thing, but who knows.

I think I remember a show doing the same thing, but I forget which.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/8637591
Kairi

Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00:S2 Opening + Endings...?   Gundam 00:S2 Opening + Endings...? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:20 pm

-raises hand- I watched it?

Yeah, they did cut off the opening song. I just think, as Tekante said, to show more events happening in episode 1.

Yeah, I was confused by that, too. Dx
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1208892/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gundam 00:S2 Opening + Endings...?   Gundam 00:S2 Opening + Endings...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gundam 00:S2 Opening + Endings...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clearly Anime; LHS anime club :: Anime, Manga, and Art! :: Anime-
Jump to: