Clearly Anime; LHS anime club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearly Anime; LHS anime club

Welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you play any musical instruments?

Go down 
+4
Jaitne
Bloodlust
Tekante
Roukeny
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Roukeny

Do you play any musical instruments? Empty
PostSubject: Do you play any musical instruments?   Do you play any musical instruments? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:10 pm

For me, I play electric guitar and I used to play trombone in MS. Does anyone else here play instruments?
Back to top Go down
Tekante

Tekante

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any musical instruments?   Do you play any musical instruments? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:32 pm

I've tried lots of instruments. I've played the piano, snare drum, bass drum (for my MS band), violin, and guitar.

The last instrument I played was the violin, but since my parents' schedules were getting tighter, I couldn't go to my lessons and apparently my uncle took my violin.

And now I'm a sad panda, I liked the violin... =/

But the best instrument I can play is the human whistle.

I can play the most complicated things by just thinking it. Very Happy
The only down side is that I can only play one note at a time. =/

Last edited by Tekante on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/8637591
Bloodlust
Heaven Piercing Mod
Bloodlust

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any musical instruments?   Do you play any musical instruments? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:45 pm

I'm starting to learn Guitar...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/keeper_of_honor
Jaitne
Admin
Jaitne

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any musical instruments?   Do you play any musical instruments? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:56 pm

I taught myself how to read piano music when I was little, then forgot it because I don't have a piano and we don't visit those friends of ours who have one as much.

I've wanted to play the drums, though, and I've played the vocal instrument in Middle School. I was in Show Choir my last year, so we got to dance and go off to tournaments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://clearly-anime.omgforum.net
Susue-chan
President
Susue-chan

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any musical instruments?   Do you play any musical instruments? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:56 pm

xD well i play the piano, and the flute o.O.
Never knew i could play the flute, i dont look the person would play an instrument.
I have a couple of songs on the flute; like sailormoon, yuki's song xD.
Back to top Go down
TheMantello
WINNAR!one!!!11!

TheMantello

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any musical instruments?   Do you play any musical instruments? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:02 pm

I played Clarinet in middle school. I still wish I had it, because I was pretty good at it. I can also play guitar and piano a little.

I just memorize songs I want to play on the piano, its not like I make my own music or anything. Mostly anime-themed ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kairi

Kairi

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any musical instruments?   Do you play any musical instruments? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:06 pm

I play the piano since I was in second grade. I've learned a lot of pieces. In my spare time, I learn and practice anime-themed songs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1208892/
DUDE117

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any musical instruments?   Do you play any musical instruments? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:20 pm

yes out of everyone there is only one person who is learning how to play the guitar wow well dont be scared bacause also am learning how to play a dum dum dummmmmmm a GUITAR!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation santa
Back to top Go down
http://gofuckyourself.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you play any musical instruments?   Do you play any musical instruments? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you play any musical instruments?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clearly Anime; LHS anime club :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: